| Print |
As part of the EcoCruz Collaborative, _________________________________________ (member agency) agrees to use this website in a manner that is mutually beneficial to all of the members of the collaborative and that meets the original goals and objectives of the project. The original goals are as follows:
1. Simplifying Access to Achieve Stewardship.
2. Increasing Stewardship through Exposure and Celebration.
3. Increasing Participation at Environmental Events.
4. Increasing Collaboration through Information Sharing.
Member agencies and organizations must meet the following terms:
- Agency/organization must be involved in a local community environmental activity or have environmental goals in Santa Cruz County, typically governmental or non-profit agencies.
- Agency/organization agrees to update the website with pertinent information at least quarterly
- Agency/organization agrees to keep their own website and contact information up to date on the EcoCruz website, and the Environmental Directory (Harbinger).
- Agency/organization agrees only to post environmentally-relevant material and not to post any inflammatory and/or inappropriate content or materials to the EcoCruz website. Such content will be removed at the discretion of the EcoCruz steering committee. Participating agencies/organizations will avoid stating opinions or positions on political or contentious topics, or advocating for or against some cause or against another organization or person.
- Agency/organization agrees to participate on determining certain content items on a rotating basis, such as the poll and the “Featured Items”.
- Agency/organization agrees to provide a link on their website to the EcoCruz website within 30 days of joining EcoCruz.
- Agency/organization agrees to make sure that any content posted to the EcoCruz website has an automatic expiration date and the name of their agency/organization in each posting to avoid outdated information.
- Agency/organization agrees to use the EcoCruz listserv in a positive, professional and tolerant manner. Agency agrees to use the listserve toward the purpose of assisting local environmental leaders in collaborating and making the best use of our resources. The list serve can be used to:
- share grant announcements and other funding opportunities
- solicit participation in collaborative project ideas
- solicit participation in the development of collaborative events
- request assistance and collaboration on program administration needs
- post offerings or sources for volunteers, board members, and other resources
Agency agrees not to use the list serve as a forum for discussion list. Agency can announce a forum or meeting to foster discussion, but will not conduct discussion on the list serve.
Breach of these terms may result in a change in your eligibility to utilize EcoCruz. Please select to accept these terms and join as a member organization to begin using the EcoCruz website and listserv.